2021 Colorado Shakespeare Festival Props Supervisor
Range of pay: $18.00 per hour.
Term of Employment: May 24, 2021 through July 11, 2021
Application deadline: Feb 2, 2021
- Responsible for all props, stage furnishings, and perishables in the 2-show repertory season.
- Supervise small staff in the acquisition and / or construction of all properties.
- Instruct run crew in proper maintenance of props in performance and ensure quality of all props for the stage.
- Manage props budget and spending in coordination with the Production Manager.
- Participation in preseason production meetings as needed.
- Commitment to an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace environment.
- Professional experience, and / or demonstrable skill set in relevant trades and professions.
- Standard props construction skills (crafts, carpentry, sewing, upholstery).
- Experience with faux painting props, working with wide variety of materials.
- Experience with sculpting and casting.
- Advanced carpentry is helpful.
- Experience with arms, armor, and stage weaponry (construction, repair, proper maintenance), helpful but not required.
- Teaching and mentoring experience preferred, but not required.
- Valid driver’s license.
Follow this link to apply!