Costume Coordinator for Camp Shakespeare 2022
The Colorado Shakespeare Festival’s Department of Education and Outreach seeks a Costume Coordinator for one session of the 2022 Shakespeare camp. Hours are flexible, though all fittings must take place during camp hours (see below). Camp Shakespeare has three classes (16 students each) that perform shortened Shakespeare plays on the Mary Rippon Outdoor Stage. Familiarity with the CU Costume Shop is required.
Camp Shakespeare Details
- Three classes (“Coriolanus,” “All’s Well That Ends Well,” “The Two Gentlemen of Verona”)
- July 18-Aug. 5
- 9 a.m.-noon
- Final performances: Saturday, Aug. 6, 9-11 a.m.
- Costuming three 30-minute Shakespeare plays (approximately 48 students) for Camp Shakespeare
- Communicating with Camp Shakespeare teachers about costume needs for each show
- Pulling from CSF Education and CU Costume Shop stock
- Arranging fittings during camp hours
- Getting costumes to final dress rehearsals and final performances
- Ensure costumes are cleaned before returning to storage
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.