Term of Employment: May 22-July 22
The Colorado Shakespeare Festival, a professional theatre company in association with the University of Colorado Boulder, is accepting applications for summer staff positions. In general, all positions are seasonal non-exempt paid hourly. Housing is available at a weekly rate paid by employee; CSF will arrange accommodations with each employee prior to the start of the season.
- Assisting the draper in the production of new costumes and refurbishment/ alteration of existing costumes.
- Pattern layout and fabric cutting according to Draper/Tailor direction.
- Preparing construction work for Stitchers, Interns, and Volunteers.
- Supervision of Stitchers, Interns, and Volunteers in the construction, finish work, and alterations.
- Monitor team safety, morale, and maintain excellence of product.
- Applicants must have or be in the process of obtaining a costume degree.
- Professional experience is required.
- Artistic sensibility and sensitivity, as well as strong collaborative skills.
- The ideal candidate will have strong collaboration, communication and technical skills and be able to maintain high quality/standards and safe and supportive work environment while working on tight time line.
- Teaching/mentoring experience.
All Applications Due By: Feb. 2, 2018
Please submit cover letter, resume with references to Adam Dill, CSF Costume Shop Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org (No Phone Calls)