CURRENTLY SEEKING: CU Presents Box Office Assistants
The CU Presents Box Office is seeking new part-time box office assistants for the Spring 2020 semester. Box office assistants process ticket orders for the public, assist with mailings, office projects and with will call at our night-of-show box office. Typically, box office assistants work between 10-15 hours per week during the academic year with evening duties as needed for CU Presents performances. During our summer hours, students may work up to 25-40 hours per week including evening duties as needed.
Pay for this position begins at $12 per hour with opportunities for pay increases based on experience and performance. Job benefits include a flexible, on-campus working environment and tickets to CU Presents productions.
- Must be a current CU Boulder student enrolled for the Spring 2020 semester. (International students must have appropriate work visa status to be eligible to work through the International Students office.)
- Work study is not required.
- Preferred availability: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of the performing arts
- Work with database and/or point-of-sale software
- Excellent written/verbal/phone communication skills
- Introduction/cover letter
- Current resume
- Application form
Applications will be accepted for consideration until 5 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 3.DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION