CURRENTLY SEEKING: CU Presents Box Office Assistants
The CU Presents Box Office is seeking part-time Box Office Assistants for Summer 2023. Box Office Assistants process ticket orders for the public, assist with mailings, office projects, and run will call at our night-of-show box office locations. Typically, Box Office Assistants work between 10-15 hours per week during the academic year with evening duties as needed for CU Presents performances. During our summer hours, students may work up to 20-40 hours per week including evening duties as needed.
Pay for this position begins at $15.00 per hour with opportunities for pay increases based on experience and performance.
- Must be a current CU Boulder student enrolled for the Summer 2023 or Fall 2023 semesters (international students must have appropriate work visa status to be eligible to work through the International Students Office)
- Work-study is not required.
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of the performing arts
- Work with CRM (customer relationship management) and/or point of sale software
- Excellent written/verbal/phone communication skills
To apply, send the following to Box Office Manager, Adrienne Havelka at [email protected]
- Introduction/cover letter
- Current resume
- Application form
Applications will be accepted for consideration until 5 p.m. on Friday, April 28, 2023.DOWNLOAD APPLICATION PDF