CURRENTLY SEEKING: CU Presents Box Office Assistants
The CU Presents Box Office is seeking new part-time box office assistants for the 2019-20 academic year. Box office assistants process ticket orders for the public and assist with mailings, office projects and will call at our night-of-show box office. Typically, box office assistants work between 10-15 hours per week during the academic year with evening duties as needed for CU Presents performances. During our summer hours, students may work up to 25-40 hours per week including evening duties as needed.
Pay for this position begins at $11.10 per hour with opportunities for pay increases based on experience and performance. Job benefits include a flexible, on-campus working environment and tickets to CU Presents productions.
- Must be a current CU Boulder student enrolled for the Fall 2019 semester. (International students must have appropriate work visa status to be eligible to work through the International Students office.)
- Work study is not required.
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of the performing arts
- Work with database and/or point-of-sale software
- Excellent written/verbal/phone communication skills
- Introduction/cover letter
- Current resume
- Application form
Applications will be accepted for consideration until 5 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 9.DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION