JOB POSTING: Marketing Assistant
CU Presents is seeking a year-round student Marketing Assistant beginning in January. Duties include assisting CU Presents staff in managing event listings and promotions, delivering and posting printed promotional materials to various venues around campus and other duties.
The successful applicant will be required to commit to the position at least through Fall 2020. Eligible applicants must be enrolled at the University of Colorado Boulder; position terminates upon graduation.
This is a student employee position. Eligible applicants must be enrolled at the University of Colorado Boulder; position terminates upon graduation.
$14.08 per hour. Two complimentary tickets to most CU Presents shows.
Marketing Manager Daniel Leonard
15 hours per week. Hours are predominantly spent in the office weekdays 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and some weekdays/weekends 6-8 p.m.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Self-guided distribution of printed materials such as posters, rack cards and calendars to various locations around campus and the local community.
- Self-guided management and promotion of CU Presents events through online event listings
- Some guided social media and website contribution
- Guided target market research for CU Presents advertising efforts
- Self-guided video collaboration and production with the CU Presents Video Producers
- General office support as needed
- Management and proofing of CU Presents events data
- Management of CU Presents digital displays in Imig Music Building and the Theatre & Dance building
Skillset (existing or to be developed)
- Knowledge of the performing arts
- Self organization and guidance on projects
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- Information organization
- Self guidance on projects and initiatives
- Basic proofreading skills and an eye for detail
- Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed as they are received until the position is filled.