JOB POSTING: Student Graphic Design Assistant
CU Presents is seeking a year-round student Graphic Designer. Duties include design and layout support for all promotional activities at CU Presents. Applicants should have experience with Adobe Design software, a positive attitude, strong self-driven work ethic and a passion for the arts.
The successful applicant will be required to commit to the position at least through Fall 2019. Eligible applicants must be enrolled at the University of Colorado Boulder; position terminates upon graduation.
Compensation: $13.26 per hour. Two complimentary tickets to most CU Presents shows.
Direct Supervisor: Marketing Manager Daniel Leonard
Schedule: 15 hours per week, year-round. Hours are predominantly spent weekdays 9 a.m.-5 p.m. in the CU Presents office.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Layout and design of CU Presents advertisements for:
- Social media
- Print and digital outdoor displays
- Digital media
- Guided management of the CU Presents brand and reputation
Skillset (existing or to be developed)
- Adobe Design suite, esp. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- HTML-5 ad design (Primarily Google Ads compatible)
- Google Docs
- Information organization
- Self guidance on projects and initiatives
- Digital and print media publication
- Strong communication skills
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes should include a link to an online portfolio of past design work. Applications are being accepted and reviewed until the position is filled.