JOB POSTING: Website Content Editor
CU Presents is seeking a year-round student Website Editor beginning Summer 2018. Duties include assisting CU Presents staff in managing and editing web properties for CU Presents and its creative partners on campus (CU College of Music, CU Department of Theatre & Dance and Colorado Shakespeare Festival).
The successful applicant will be required to commit to the position at least through Spring 2019.
This is a student employee position. Eligible applicants must be enrolled at the University of Colorado Boulder; position terminates upon graduation.
$11.47 per hour. Two complimentary tickets to most CU Presents shows.
Associate Director of Communications Jessie Bauters
20 hours per week May 14 through Aug. 24, decreasing to 15 hours per week in Fall 2018. Hours are predominantly spent weekdays 9 a.m.-5 p.m. in the CU Presents office.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Primary support for Jessie Bauters; secondary support for the PR Manager and Marketing Manager
- Guided management of content on CU Presents and CU College of Music websites, following strategy of managers
- Daily updates to text and image content for CU College of Music website
- Guided content updates for cupresents.org
- Guided content changes for CU College of Music website
- Monitoring of Google Analytics
- General office support as needed
Skillset (existing or to be developed)
- Experience on the Drupal and/or WordPress content management platforms
- Experience on CU’s custom Drupal environment, Web Express
- Google Analytics report creation and monitoring
- Google Docs
- Information organization
- Self guidance on projects and initiatives
- Clear, concise and engaging writing
- Strong writing and visual communication skills
- Attention to detail