Tickets are free
Tickets are free
- Presented by: CU Theatre & Dance
- Venue: Acting Studio (C240)
- University Theatre Building, 261 University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80302
Come see how the next generation of theatre artists views and imagines the world we live in. Each of these exciting, peer-reviewed new plays will receive a staged reading with an audience talkback and discussion with the playwright.
Day 1: Wednesday April 4
Evening of One-Acts
1. "A Hot Mess" by Shira Dickler (book/lyrics) and Julie Murtha (music), directed by Issy Leustig. Additional Lyrics by Julie Murtha and Additional music by Shira Dickler.
2. "Farewell" by Sydney Chinowsky, directed by Sarah Halpern
Day 2: Thursday, April 5
"Poltergeist," by Alika Magas, directed by Justin JohnsonRead more
Day 3: Friday, April 6
Evening of Shorts
1. "An Honest Play" by Julie Murtha, directed by Sarah Johnson
2. "Daisies" by Todd Kremer, directed by Sarah Johnso
3. "Counting Clouds" by Sarah Halpern, directed by Tanner Richards
4. "No, No, Jeanette" by Shira Dickler, directed by Issy Leustig
5. "Stained" by Valerie Degroot, directed by Todd Kremer
6. "Someone To Lean On" by Silvia Peckham, Directed by Jashodhara Sen
7. "Three Days" by Lauren Kottenstette, directed by Roxxy Leiser
Day 4: Saturday, April 7
"Anterograde Blues" by Paul Bisesi, directed by Niki Tulk
Day 5: Sunday, April 8
"The Isle of Dogs" by Nolan Carey, directed by Oliver Gerland
Free tickets must be reserved and will be available online beginning March 5, 2018. Limit two tickets per patron.
CU Presents Digital
We invite you to watch, listen and gather with us online right now. Each week we will bring you curated creations from the artists you’d see in any other CU Presents season, in the comfort of your own home.Digital Home
More CU Theatre View all events
This recital, “Marginalized Voices: a Recital of Black, Gay, Female and Jewish Composers and Poets,” features baritone John Seesholtz and ...
A smart and sexy coming-of-age romp set in elegant 1950s France, "All’s Well That Ends Well" introduces audiences to Helen and Bertram—one...
In Mary Zimmerman’s sweeping adaptation of Homer’s classic adventure, our hero Odysseus undergoes an epic journey to return to his own kin...
Kick off the season with a summer-long party! In this glam run of Shakespeare’s electric comedy, the paths of four young lovers, some feuding fa...
Follow the tumultuous career of one of ancient Rome’s super soldiers in Shakespeare’s white-hot war play. An enduring, resonant tale, "Cor...
Summer’s hottest ticket is the Colorado Shakespeare Festival’s Original Practices performance. This summer, revisit "Pericles," the story ...