Term of Employment: May 22-July 22
The Colorado Shakespeare Festival, a professional theatre company in association with the University of Colorado Boulder, is accepting applications for summer staff positions. In general, all positions are seasonal non-exempt paid hourly. Housing is available at a weekly rate paid by employee; CSF will arrange accommodations with each employee prior to the start of the season.
- Assist Charge Artist in painting of four shows.
- Ability to work quickly, independently, and supervise a small work crew of varying levels of experience
- Assist as needed across departmental lines as designated by Production Manager.
- Professional experience is required.
- Artistic sensibility and sensitivity, as well as strong collaborative skills.
- The ideal candidate will have strong collaboration, communication and technical skills and be able to maintain high quality/standards and safe and supportive work environment while working on tight time line.
- Teaching/mentoring experience.
All Applications Due By: Feb. 2, 2018
Please submit cover letter, resume with references to CSF Production Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org (No Phone Calls)