JOB POSTING: CU Presents Video Producers, University of Colorado Boulder
CU Presents is seeking two year-round student Video Producers starting mid-March. Duties include creating beautiful and engaging video content in support of the Colorado Shakespeare Festival, CU College of Music and the CU Department of Theatre & Dance.
These positions will include four to six weeks of training and will evolve into full student Video Producer positions beginning in Summer 2019. The successful applicants will be required to commit to the position through at least Summer 2020. Video Producer duties include full management of video projects, from inception to publication, as assigned by managers Daniel Leonard, Jessie Bauters and Becca Vaclavik.
Eligible applicants must be enrolled at the University of Colorado Boulder; position terminates upon graduation.
$15.30 per hour. Two complimentary tickets CU Presents ticketed events.
CU Presents Marketing Manager Daniel Leonard
10-15 hours per week during training; increasing to 20 hours per week Summer 2019; and increasing to 20 hours per week in Summer 2019. Hours are predominantly spent weekdays 9 a.m.-5 p.m. in the CU Presents office. However, this position will also include regular evening and weekend commitments to capture content during CU Presents performances and rehearsals. Eligible applicants must be enrolled students at the University of Colorado Boulder.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Videography: live, staged, interview, outdoor, indoor
- Editing: For large display, broadcast television, social media
- Assistance in management of the CU Presents video assets on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Full production of video projects including scheduling, lights, audio, video, editing of projects
- Guided management of the CU Presents brand and reputation
- Photography as needed
- Strong professional representation of CU Presents in collaborations with faculty, staff, artists and peer organizations
Skillset (existing or to be developed)
- Adobe Design suite, esp. Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flashworks, Audition
- Google Docs and Google Calendar
- Information organization
- Self guidance on projects and initiatives
- Audio Recording
- Digital media publication
- Video, photo, audio editing
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Professional soft skills, including good communication, teamwork, positivity and time management