Great artists and performances are just some of the reasons why season tickets are the best way to enjoy CU Presents.
Season ticket benefits
- Save up to 30% on the price of single tickets
- Exchange your ticket for any performance of the same value with no extra fees up to one business day in advance
- Get first priority to get the best seats in the house before single tickets go on sale
- Add on extra tickets to any CU Presents event, including Jazz at Lincoln Center with Wynton Marsalis and the Holiday Festival, before they go on sale to the public
- For many series, keep those great seats from year to year, or be the first in line to change them
- We’ll replace your lost season tickets at no charge, even at the door!
- During the COVID-19 crisis, we’d like to reassure ticket buyers that if an event is canceled by CU Presents, we will reach out to ticket holders to offer refunds and other options.
Colorado Shakespeare Festival 2021 season tickets are on sale now.
CU Presents 2020-21 season tickets are no longer available.
You may apply existing account credit online by logging into your account or by calling us at 303-492-8008.
2021 Colorado Shakespeare Festival
For your health and the health of fellow audience members, please refrain from purchasing tickets outside your household, as we will do our best to seat household orders in a single group. Additionally, we will seat ticket holders in the spring based on distancing guidelines at that time.
Pericles is sold out! Sign up for the waitlist here.
2020-21 Artist Series
All events in the Artist Series take place in Macky Auditorium.
2020-21 Takács Quartet
Five performances by the Tákacs Quartet plus one guest ensemble performance
2020-21 Eklund Opera
All three Eklund Opera productions
Have questions or need advice? Please call us at 303-492-8008 or email email@example.com.
Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express number ready
Send your season ticket renewal form with payment to:
CU Presents Box Office
Boulder, CO 80309-0302
Due to COVID-19, the CU Presents Box Office is currently closed for in-person sales. Please call 303-492-8008 instead.Questions? Contact us. Ordering information
CU Presents charges a $10 season ticket service fee for each order purchased online or by phone. No fee is charged for purchases made in person at the CU Presents Box Office.
Revenue from these fees funds essential operating needs (such as ticketing software, staffing and infrastructure) which allow us to provide patrons with outstanding service.
All season ticket orders will be charged at the time of the order.
Events and prices are subject to change.